The https://www.fleetcabin.com/ Policies and Terms & Conditions may be changed or updated occasionally to meet the requirements and standards. Therefore, the Users’ are encouraged to frequently visit these sections to be updated about the changes on the Platform. Modifications will be effective on the day they are posted.
Information we collect about Users:
We collect information about users accessing, using or registering on the Platform to avail the services. Such information may be collected at the time of accessing the Platform, registering or creating an account on the Platform for availing any service. At the time of creating account we may collect information pertaining to User’s name, address, mobile number, email address or user’s business details. In addition, while undertaking onboarding of such Users, we collect other information as well such information includes proof of company details, Tax number details, bank account details. Details of the drivers hired by the user will also be collected such as name, identity proof , driving license , etc. Such information may include Personal Information where it is individually or in combination with other information, capable of identifying an individual.
Data received by you of the of the customers (endusers availing services through oneclick platform)
We collect and generate various data points about Customers who avail services from oneclickdrive platform. Customer here refers to individuals undertaking bookings on the oneclickdrive.com platform to avail services from the User. In doing so personal Information of such Customers we be collected which will be received by the User.
Information we collect when you use the Services you will have the option to provide us with personal information, such as your email address, Mobile number, so that we may keep you informed. We use this to provide the Services.
How do we use your personal information?
We may use personal information in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from the Platform is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with service information, products or services that you request from us.
- We may (1) use personal information held about you to provide you with information about offers, promotions, goods or services, which we believe may be of interest to you and (2) share your information with our service providers and other third parties so that they can contact you directly about their offers, promotions, goods or services.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service and remind you of your password and username.
We may disclose your personal information to any of our group of companies. We may also disclose your personal information to third parties:
- in the event that Fleetcabin sells or buys any business or assets;
- if Fleetcabin Portal or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data which we hold about our customers may be one of the transferred assets; or
- if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our terms of; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Fleetcabin, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- Retention of Personal Data - We will retain your personal data for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services and to maintain a record of your transactions for financial reporting purposes. We will also retain your personal data as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
Communicating with you
If you prefer not to receive emails about our Services, you may opt out of such communications by following the instructions at the bottom of any of our emails.
Keeping your Personal Information secure and preventing unauthorized access is of utmost priority to us, and we take all steps reasonably necessary to protect your Personal Information against any unauthorized access, use, alteration, disclosure or destruction. We use a variety of industry-standard security technologies and procedures to help protect your Personal Information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. Whilst we have put in place physical, electronic and managerial procedures to secure and safeguard your Personal Information, we will not be held responsible for any unauthorized access by third parties and we cannot guarantee that the Personal Information provided by you or that is transmitted via this Platform or by e-mail is totally secure and safe. . You shall not hold us responsible or liable in case of data breaches caused by action/omissions beyond our reasonable control. We may use personal information provided by you in order to conduct appropriate anti-fraud checks. Personal information that you provide may be disclosed to a credit reference or fraud prevention agency, which may keep a record of that information. This is done only to confirm your identity.
Verifying your Information
If you wish to verify the details you have submitted to Fleetcabin, you may do so by contacting us via the e-mail address or address given below. Our security procedures mean that we may request proof of identity before we reveal information. This proof of identity will take the form of your e-mail address and password submitted upon registration. You must therefore keep this information safe as you will be responsible for any action, which we take in response to a request from someone using your e-mail and password. We would strongly recommend that you do not use the browser's password memory function, as that would permit other people using your terminal to access your personal information.
Reviewing, changing or deleting information
If you would like to review, change or delete personal information we have collected from you, or permanently delete your account, please use the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of every page (also located here), or contact the Fleetcabin Admin Team.
The end customers of the User who are availing services from the User if wish to exercise their Rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) and General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) can do so by making a request to the Company.
Under the CCPA, among other rights, endusers/consumers of Users residing in Calfornia have the right to:
- Request Fleetcabin that have received an enduser’s/consumer's personal data disclose the categories and specific pieces of personal data that a business has collected about consumers/users.
- Request Fleetcabin to delete any personal data about the consumer/enduser that a business has collected.
If you (for this part, enduser who is a resident of California) make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
General Data Protection Rights (GDPR)
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every enduser/ costumer of User is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
This Policy, as well as your access to the Platform, is subject to and governed by the laws of the United Arab Emirates as applied in the Emirate of Dubai without giving effect to conflicts of law principles thereof. Any dispute regarding this Policy or our handling of your Personal Information and General Information shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts in Dubai.
If you have any queries, complaints or recommendations about this Policy, or if you believe that any Personal Information that we may hold about you is incorrect or incomplete, please contact us at the following address and we will endeavor to respond to you promptly: ______________.